Does anyone know of a way to obtain a copy of catalog from the cancelled Berlin exhibition, A Civilian Occupation: The Politics of Israeli Architecture?  An article about this show appeared in the New York Times:

http://www.nytimes.com/2002/08/10/arts/design/10ARCH.html

I have checked OCLC, RLIN (doesn’t look like anyone got a copy); Worldwide doesn’t list it.  This is a long shot, but should a distributor become available, I (and I’m sure many other ARLIS members) would appreciate learning of it.  As the article points out, Eyal Weizman, one of the editors, has 850 copies and Babel Publishers will issue a reprint.  Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks

Lee Sorensen

Duke University