Dear Colleagues,

I am wondering if you could share some successful methods of soliciting
donations of books or money to your museum library.  Currently, we
essentially only receive donations in memorium of recently-deceased museum
patrons.  We greatly appreciate these donations, but we would like to
encourage our members and public to donate to the library at other times as
well.  I'd love to hear of any projects/methods that have worked for others.

Thanks,
Christine Jorgensen
Head Librarian
Milton R. and Pauline S. Abrahams Library
Joslyn Art Museum
2200 Dodge Street
Omaha, NE 68102-1292
402.661.3843 (Voice)