Dear colleagues:
One of our Russian professors is looking for the date of the first translation into French of Uber das Geistige in der Kunst by Wassily Kandinsky. All of the sources we've checked do not give an edition in French before 1949. Our sources include the LC database, RLIN, OCLC, the edition chronology in Bouillon's critical edition of Regards sur le passe, the chronology in Grohmann's Wassily Kandinsky: life and work, and other books.

If you know of a translation into French before 1949, please let us know.

Thanks.

Sherman Clarke
NYU Libraries