Hello all:

In less than three hours I am leaving for vacation.  I will be out of town
from Friday August 3 through Friday August 9; I will be back in my office
on Monday August 12.  While I am gone the listserv will continue to run, of
course.  One of my colleagues, Bob Crovo, will be handling things while I
am away.  He can be reached at:

589-257-0500 x2101
or
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Please reserve only major emergencies with ARLIS-L subscriptions for
Bob.  Anything that can wait a week, I'll be happy to take care of when I
get back on Monday August 12.

As a quick reminder:
1. To temporarily stop mail send a message to: [log in to unmask]
leave the subject line blank
send it from the account you are subscribed under
text should be:
set arlis-l nomail
1.B. To get your mail coming again, do same as above but text should read:
set arlis-l mail

2. To signoff from ARLIS-L:
send a message to [log in to unmask]
leave the subject line blank
send it from the account you are subscribed under
text should be:
signoff arlis-l

If you have a problem with either of the above actions, there may be a
different version of your email address in your subscription.

Thanks for your patience.  Again I'll be gone from August 2-9 and will be
back in my office on August 12.
Thanks,
Kerri Scannell
ARLIS-L Moderator

Kerri A. Scannell
Fine Arts Librarian, Technical Services
Lucille C. Little Fine Arts Library
University of Kentucky
Lexington, KY 40506-0224
(859) 257-4630
"Do not follow where the path may lead.
Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
--Muriel Strode