I am seeking information from colleagues who have experience
working in branches that are part of a library system that
has restructured into a team-based organization (or is in
the process or planning such a change). I am interested in
hearing both the positive and negative impact on branch
services. Are there mistakes that we should try to avoid?
What has worked well? Responses will be kept confidential
if desired.

Norine Duncan
Brown University Library