Dear colleagues,

The latest issue of ARLIS/Texas-Mexico's newsletter, The Medium, has just
been mounted on our chapter website.

http://www.arlis-txmx.org/medium/issues/2002_v28_no2.shtml

This issue features information related to our upcoming Chapter Meeting in
Austin, October 17-19.  We hope that many of you will consider joining us
for what we anticipate will be a fantastic conference.

Further, we have devoted part of this issue to some personal reflections on
serving at the Society level.  Janine Henri, Jeannette Dixon, and Polly
Trump have each addressed the challenges and rewards of service.

We enourage you to take a moment to review this issue.

Regards,

Jon Evans
Editor, The Medium
Assistant Librarian, Reference & Cataloging
Hirsch Library
Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
P.O. Box 6826
Houston, TX 77265-6826