Here at the Arts Library at Yale we are engaged in strategic planning, and
one issue that has come up is whether or not there are any other art
libraries that include the same diverse combination of collections and
constituencies that we do.  The Arts Library consists of 5 units in 5
locations around campus:
The Art and Architecture Library
The Arts of the Book Collection
The Classics Library
The Drama Library
The Visual Resources Collection

Our largest constituent groups (of course we have many others) are: the
professional Schools of Architecture, Art, and Drama, and the departments
of Classics and the History of Art.  AOB and VRC cross all of these.

I know that many of the ARLIS libraries have one or more of these
administrative combinations, but does anyone else have ALL of them?

Thanks for your help,
Katherine

Katherine Haskins
Director, Arts Library