We have a new,  2 volume, reprint edition of the following title available
for $65.00.  We will pay shipping costs.  Please contact me if you are
interested.

Les comptes des batiments du roi (1528-1571), suivis de, documents in edits,
sur les chateaux royaux et les beaux-arts au XVIe siecle / recueillis et mis
en ordre par le marquis Leon de Laborde.  Nogent-le Roi : J, Laget, 1999.
(Originally published : Paris, J. Baur, 1877.)

Betsy Lantz
Assistant Librarian for Acquisitions
The Cleveland Museum of Art, Ingalls Library
11150 East Blvd.
Cleveland, Ohio 44106
Phone : (216)-707-2538
FAX : 216-421-0921
E-mail : [log in to unmask]

Please note that my former email of [log in to unmask] has been changed to
[log in to unmask]  Messages directed to the former address will still
be received correctly, but updating of your records would be appreciated.