Cataloging Section members:

I plan to submit a Cataloging Section Column for the October 2002 issue of
ARLIS/NA's Update. The deadline for this issue is August 10th. If you have
section news or cataloging news to contribute please email such to me by 4
p.m. New York time Friday.

I plan to write about:Cataloging Integrating Resources, new Chapter 12 of
AACR2; LC authorities now available; proposed 563 MARC field for binding
info;list of subject heading highlights of last couple of months.

Mark Bresnan