Interesting site!

-- Miguel

-----Original Message-----
From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, August 19, 2002 1:40 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: An African Diaspora site suggestion

We have a website called:

www.MundoAfrolatino.com

that provides information on the African influenced culture and history of
Latin America.  MundoAfrolatino.com has information on:

Afro-Brazilians
Afro-Cubans
Afro-Dominicans
Afro-Mexicans
Afro-Peruvians
Afro-Uruguayans

as well as the Garifuna community of Honduras.  We would like to know if you
could add our site to your listing of African Diaspora related websites.

We would appreciate it as we are trying to spread awareness of the culture
and history of Afro-Latinos.

quepasa.com :: correo gratuito, ahora con 10mb de espacio.