I am searching for 2 exhibition catalogues that included the work of Marjorie Schiele.  I've looked every place of which I can think an I have a feeling these are small exhibition catalogues that may be in a verticle file in a library somewhere.  Does anyone out there have either one of these 2 catalogues or other catalogue that include the work of Marjorie Schiele?

1. THE WOMEN, Washington, DC: David Porter Gallery, June 10-30, ca. 1945 (this exhibition was organized by Peggy Guggenheim)
2. MARJORIE SCHIELE, New York: Passedoit Gallery, October 15-27, 1945 (this was a one woman show)

Mona L. Chapin
Head Librarian
Cincinnati Art Museum
953 Eden Park Drive