Ars Libri is pleased to announce that we are issuing a series of lists
focused on specific subject areas. These lists are shorter than our
regular catalogues or special bulletins, containing about 500-1,000
titles each. We would be happy to e-mail them to you, and can also send
a paper copy if necessary.

We look forward to receiving e-mail requests for any or all of the
lists. Generally, they are only being sent out on request, though we
will attempt to send them to those of you who have previously expressed
interest in these particular subjects.

We hope you’ll find this new format convenient. Have a good summer!

Summer Lists 2002

No. 1:   Women Artists
No. 2:   Standard Reference Works in the History of Art
No. 3:   Egypt and the Ancient Near East
No. 4:   Dutch & Flemish
No. 5:   Old Master Prints & Drawings
No. 6:   Contemporary Art
No. 7:   Rome, Florence, Venice
No. 8:   Public Collections, Museums and Museology
No. 9:   Private Collections, Collectors, and Collecting
No.10:  Sculpture

--
Ars Libri, Ltd.
500 Harrison Avenue