For those worried that free Internet access means you have to bring your own hardware, that is not the case. All the rooms at the Wyndham Inner Harbor have Internet available through the TV. Keyboards are provided. I should have included this information in one of my many previous messages on the subject.
Sincerely,
Linda Tompkins-Baldwin

Linda Tompkins-Baldwin
Library Director