Colleagues,

A couple weeks ago I canvassed our discussion list on what resources
were preferred for authoritative website evaluations--particularly for
the visual arts.  Several of you asked that I post the responses to the
list.

Unfortunately I received only one response although a good one: Choice
magazine. I plan on posting the question again in the fall when
everybody is back from vacations, particularly since our library cannot
afford Choice (print or electronic).

Incidentally, here is an interesting article from the Washington Post on
the perils of using the web for research purposes:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A9729-2002Jul15.html

James Lane
Reference Librarian
Sahara West Library