The next step for Otis College of Art & Design in
preparation for a future WASC accreditation visit is a
program review. We bring in consultants who take a look
at our goals and objectives, and evaluate them in light
of service we provide.

The process takes one evening and the next day. It's
tentatively scheduled for the week of November 18. There
is a small stipend offered, but we have no money for
travel, so finding someone from the L.A. area is a
necessity.

I have already located an excellent program reviewer for
overall art & design school library issues. What I need
to find is a reviewer to focus on the information
literacy component of the Otis Library, which includes
web-based tutorials. It would be most appropriate to
find someone with experience teaching and developing
bibliographic instruction curriculum for undergraduates.
This person must also have a good understanding of the
research needs of professional art students. They are
their own breed!

If you are interested or can recommend anyone, please
contact me off list.

Thank you,
Sue

Sue Maberry, Director