Dear Colleagues:

I have been trying to decide which bibliographic software product to buy for
my personal use.  The major three products, EndNote, Reference Manager, and
ProCite are now all produced and distributed by ISI Researchsoft.  They have
a comparison chart at: <http://www.isiresearchsoft.com/rscompare.asp> and I
have talked to a salesman.  But I am still not certain which would be best
for me.  They also have trial versions of each that can be downloaded; I have
not yet done that.  In the meantime, I would like to get feedback from anyone
who has experience with any of them, but especially Reference Manager.  I
know that not too long ago some comments about EndNote and ProCite were
posted to this list.  Both Reference Manager and EndNote have recently been
upgraded.  ProCite has not been upgraded for almost two years.  I would
appreciate any comments; post either to me personally or to the list.  Many
thanks.

Joan M. Benedetti