Greetings.  I'm looking for examples of written collection policies
related to artists books.

We're in the process of organizing our random pieces probably acquired
by accident over many years.  Before we add to the collection I'd like
to develop a policy that defines what we'll collect and sets some
parameters.  I'd really appreciate some sample policies or guidelines,
either a copy or an indication of how you define your collection.

Thanks for the help.  Sheila

--
Sheila Wallace
Director of Information Services