I am searching for the paintings of Albert Munsell (1858-1918). Have there
been any exhibitions with catalogues?  Are there any public collections or
archives?  I would be interested to know of the wherabouts of any
individual painting whether in private or public ownership.

Munsell was amember of the Salmagundi club established in 1871 in New
York.  Are there any catalogues or archives of this group's work?

I have already made initial searches through MONRO-index to reproductions
of paintings 1948, FALK-who was who in american art 1985, BENEZIT-
dictionnaire des peintures 1999 and the SMITHSONIAN-archives of american
art.