ARLIS-L:

A faculty member would like to find a fine printing of Cesar Famin, Musee Royal de Naples: peintures, bronzes et statues erotiques du Cabinet Secret.  We have a copy in our special collections, Paris 1836, but the images are poor.  He is looking for an edition with hand-colored images which he know exists.  The records in OCLC and RLIN do not indicate this type of information.  Also, we are not looking for a copy of the reprint.  If you do happen to have a nineteenth-century printing and it does have hand-colored illustrations, could you please contact me directly.

Thanks, Laura

Laura Schwartz
Art Librarian
Fine Arts Library