Hi all,

I hope some other art cataloger out there can provide me with some assistance on this.  Although this may also be of interest to the reference librarians on this list.

I have two separate books that are both listed as v. 7 of the same series.  The two books are:

Lectures on architecture and painting / by John Ruskin (OCLC #3289955)
and
The poetry of architecture / by "Kata Phusin." conjectured nom-de-plume of John Ruskin (OCLC #3290056)

Both have the 490/800 combination:
490 1_His The works of John Ruskin $v v. 7
800 1_Ruskin, John, $d 1819-1900. $t Works of John Ruskin; $v v.7

My question is: does anyone have any information to indicate that one of these books is something besides v.7?  Particularly anyone who has the whole set?  The call number I have is: PR5250.E860 v.7.  Any information will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much,
Kerri

Kerri A. Scannell
Fine Arts Librarian, Technical Services
Lucille C. Little Fine Arts Library
University of Kentucky
Lexington, KY 40506-0224
(859) 257-4630
"Do not follow where the path may lead.
Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
--Muriel Strode