Dear ARLIS/NA Members,

The Visual Resources Association Bulletin Cumulative Index for
volumes 1-25 is now available online.  Instead of making it a
purchasable print publication, we have decided to make it available
via the VRA website.

To access the Index, go to the VRA webpage (www.vraweb.org), click on
Publications, then click on VRA Bulletin Cumulative Index.  The Index
can be navigated alphabetically by clicking on the appropriate letter.

In addition to Annual Indexer Janice Simpson and the VRA Bulletin
editorial staff (Mark Pompelia, Astrid Otey, and Adrienne Varady),
special thanks go to our Website Administrator Eric Schwab for
preparing the electronic file for the website.

John Taormina
VRA Bulletin Editor
--
John J. Taormina
Curator of Visual Resources

Tel: 919-684-2501
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
http://www.duke.edu/web/art/

Editor, Visual Resources Association Bulletin
http://www.vraweb.org