Greetings Colleagues.
The following issues of ARCHITECTURAL RECORD are available to the first suitable home that needs them.  We might need to ask for postage if our shipping department raises an eyebrow.  PLease reply to me OFF the list.
Cheers,
Margaret English
Architecture/Periodicals Librarian
Toronto Reference Library
789 Yonge Street
Toronto, ON. CANADA
M4W 2G8

ARCHITECTURAL RECORD
(RL= Record Lighting Supplement)
1990 - October
1991 - Jan, Feb + RL, March, June, July, Sept, Oct, Nov + RL., Dec
1992 - Jan, Feb + RL., March, April + RL., June, July, Aug, Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec.
1993 -Feb RL, April, May + RL, June, August + RL, Sept, Oct, Nov + RL, Dec.
1994 - July
1996 - Jan, Feb + RL, March, April, May + RL, June, July, Aug + RL, Sept, Oct, Nov RL.