Dear Colleagues,

The Conference Planning Advisory Committee (CPAC) meeting for the 2003 ARLIS Conference takes place this weekend, June 7-8, at our conference hotel, the Wyndham Inner Harbor, Baltimore, MD.

At this meeting, the entire plan of the conference will take shape, from the selection of sessions and workshops to the scheduling of tours, special events, and business meetings. We have received excellent session and workshop proposals and are reviewing some terrific tour options, so we are feeling most enthusiastic about next year's meeting.

If you submitted program suggestions, you will be hearing from us in the weeks following the CPAC meeting.  Meanwhile. if you have questions or concerns regarding the conference program, contact us.

Joan and Linda
2003 ARLIS Conference Co-Chairs

Joan Stahl (Conference Co-Chair, Programs)
Image and Electronic Resources Administrator
Smithsonian American Art Museum
Third Floor
Washington, DC 20560-0970
tel.: (202) 275-1542
fax: (202) 275-1707
email: [log in to unmask]

Linda Tompkins-Baldwin (Conference Co-Chair, Local Arrangements)
Library Director
Baltimore Museum of Art Library
10 Art Museum Drive
Baltimore, MD 21218-3898