Please excuse cross-posting.  I don't recall
seeing this notice on arlis-l, although art
collection developers might be interested.

The Association of Historians of Nineteenth-Century
Art (AHNCA) has launched Nineteenth-Century Art
Worldwide, the first scholarly, peer-reviewed
E-journal devoted to nineteenth-century painting,
sculpture, graphic arts, photography, architecture,
and decorative arts across the globe. The first
issue was launched in February 2002, and is now
free to all at www.19thc-artworldwide.org. Published
three times annually, this journal is open to various
historical and theoretical approaches; its chronological
scope is the "long" 19th century, stretching from the
American and French Revolutions to World War I.
Please visit www.19thc-artworldwide.org to see Issue #1,
a vision statement, a list of editors and editorial
advisory board members, and a style sheet.

(the above was excerpted from announcements posted
to CAA liaisons and to the Consortium of Art and
Architectural Historians.)
Link:   http://www.19thc-artworldwide.org/about.html

Linda Duychak
ARLIS/NA-CAA Liaison