Hello everyone,

I have a favour to ask. I'm seeking examples of job descriptions for the
Head/Manager of a branch library, preferably Architecture but Fine
Arts/Design would also suffice. There are no conditions attached, e.g.
number of staff, size of library. I just want to get a feel for the type of
responsibilities inherent in this position.

Would those of you who are willing to share your job descriptions please
contact me directly or fax/e-mail/ mail me a copy as per my address. Thanks
so much.

Michele Laing
Architecture and Fine Arts Librarian
ISR, Dana Porter Library