Thank You! Cara  and Lee for this tragically funny news. What a hoot I
think is the appropriate phrase here, which will be an expression forever
changed for me now AND you've just provided me a perfect exercise for my
class this fall for using the AP Photo Archive and other news sources.
Mo

--On Friday, June 07, 2002 9:37 AM -0700 Cara List

Mo Dawley
Art and Drama Librarian
http://www.library.cmu.edu/bySubject/Art
http://www.library.cmu.edu/bySubject/Drama