Athens, 12th of June 2002
Dear Collegues,
we are interested in buying DVD's on artists and cinema. We have find
some e-addresses of supplyers, but unfortunately most of them have not
greek language in the subtitles. We suppose that there are european or
american supplyers, who have the same products with subtitles in all
european languages. Can you give us any information concerning those? We
also want them able to be watched in zone two (the european one).
Thanking you in advance
Sincerely yours
Maria Mamalinga
Visual resources curator