Here is theschedule of meetings and programs which the ACRL
ARTS Section will be holding, including times and locations.  They are
posted on the ACRL home page (www.ala.org/acrl) and listed under the
"Events"link.

       The date and location for the ARTS program "Artist's Books:
Creating, Publishing, and Collecting,"  which will take
place on SATURDAY, JUNE 15, from 1:30-3:30pm at the Rich Theater, inside
the Woodruff Arts Center.  The Arts Center is located midtown at 1280
Peachtree St., N.E.  Directions may be found at:
www.woodruff-arts.org/woodruff1/directions.html  If you wish to take the
free, ALA shuttle bus, the closest conference hotel is the Colony Square
Hotel, located just across the street from the Woodruff.
Stephen Patrick, an ARLIS/NA member, was very instrumental in developing
this very interesting program.
         After the panel discussion at the Woodruff has concluded, informal
tours of Nexus Press, an Artist's Book publisher, will take place from
4-5:30pm at 535 Means Street.  Transportation from Woodruff to Nexus Press
will be on your own; I expect that  several can chip in for cabs or elect
for public transportation.  We will announce directions and potential means
of transportation at the program. Refreshments will be served at Nexus
Press.

         Again, let me state that the ARTS program will take place on
SATURDAY, JUNE 15, starting at 1:30pm at the Woodruff Arts Center.  ALA
mistakenly published Sunday, June 16 as the date and corrected it as soon as
we notified them, but I am not certain that the correction was made on each
and every list that has been posted.  Please mark your calendars
accordingly.

         Please contact Mary Strow if you have any questions or concerns
about the above.

Mary Strow, Chair
ACRL ARTS Section

PAULA
--
PAULA EPSTEIN, Chair North American Relations Committee
Co-ordinator of Library Outreach