Yes, Nexus Press is still around (and is still called Nexus Press, even
though the Gallery changed its name from Nexus to 'The Contemporary').
I do not know why they lost the 'nexusart.org' url, but you can learn
more from the following website,
http://www.inusa.com/tour/ga/atlanta/nexus.htm
which strangely still gives the now incorrect website address under
their LOCATION section.
Sincerely, Kim Colleens, art history librarian, Emery University,
(404)727-2997

Atlanta Contemporary Art Center (The Contemporary) and Nexus Press

The Contemporary, is a multidisciplinary arts center that contributes to
the arts scene of Atlanta by making the work of local, regional,
national, and international artists available to the Greater Atlanta
community. Through four major programming areas, Gallery exhibitions,
award winning publications via Nexus Press, an Artist Studio Program and
a broad spectrum of educational outreach programs that serve many
diverse audiences, The Contemporary strives to provide programs and
services that are unique in Atlanta and the Southeast.