Our museum has had internships (unpaid usually for credit) in different
departments throughout the museum over the years, but we are looking at
setting up a formal internship program for the museum-at-large.at the
museum.  This could include the library.

I would appreciate seeing examples of "job descriptions" (for lack of a
better term) being used by other art libraries offering internships.  Does
your program focus on a broad introduction to art librarianship, special
projects or a combination of both.

Please reply off list to [log in to unmask]  Thanks!

Tom Young

Thomas E. Young, Librarian
H. A. & Mary K. Chapman Library
The Philbrook Museum of Art