Hello Arlis Members!

Finally, my move is over! 40000+ books have been relocated to a spacious facility in Mt. Joy, PA (in Lancaster County, PA) which is easily accessed by car or train (there is an Amtrack platform 3 minutes from out door). I am about about 75 minutes north of Baltimore, 25 minutes from Harrisburg, roughly 2 hours from Philadelphia and Washington, DC and a little less than 4 hours from Manhattan. I am pleased to welcome visitors by appointment, and request all list members to note my new phone numbers at the base of this email. My mailing address is the same.

It is with hope, joy and a profound sense of relief (that a routine has been re-established!) that I announce my new catalogue, titled "Catalogue 29: Large, Small and Ephemeral Publications Relating to American Artists A - K. 2000 Items of Greater or Lesser Importance"

There are 933 items priced $25 or more, and 1151 items $12 or less.

I hope to have the rest of the alphabet completed by July.

This is my first catalogue in 18 months, and I will be pleased to send a copy to anyone on this list who requests it.

This catalogue will be posted on my website early next week I believe, and you will then be able to dowload it direct if you prefer. Please reply to me if you would like to be on my emailing list to receive notifications of catalogues or other events.

Finally, I am still requesting interested list members to take a moment to complete my online survey, which asks questions relating to your collection interests and buying habits. This information is for my use in better meeting the specific needs of my clients, and is not for public distribution. I may, however, post the results of general areas of interest, such as whether people still believe printed catalogues are a viable method for buying books, and things like that. Personal information is never distributed, if for no other reasons than the obvious one of not wanting my competition to know what I know!

I look forward to hearing from members!

--
Kevin Mullen, Bookseller
P.O. Box 472, Marietta, Pennsylvania 17547