Colleagues,

I am trying to catalog a book which I think may be a classic architecture
text.  I'm wondering if anyone could do a bit a detective work & figure out
what this book really is.  It is a facsimile reprint, but doesn't have the
correct author or title on it - the original title page is gone. I'm
guessing the title - or partial title - is "Architectural Design" as that is
what is printed across the top of each page.  The printing looks like late
19th - early 20th century, well illustrated, and possibly is 2 volumes, one
has 122 p. and the second has 133+ p - I don't think we have the whole
thing.

Here is the table of contents:
        Nature of Design
        Classic Standards of Proportion
        Arcades and Colonnades
        Medieval Proportion
        Nature and Function of Ornaments
        Practical Planning
        City Houses
        Educational Buildings

Does anyone have a clue to what this might be?

Thanks,
Marti

Marti Pike
Woodbury University Library