An addendum for those old-timers who are now thinking "Didn't we meet at
the Roosevelt once before with the Westminster Dog show entrys?"

The answer is yes, we met there in 1986 when Arno Kastner and Lorraine
Weberg were the Co-Chairs and our co-guests were the dogs.

BUT- the hotel has undergone a $65 million renovation and after Daniel & I
inspected it, we felt it would be a wonderful place to meet. The guest room
baths have all been redone, the meeting rooms have been redone and there
seems to be marble everywhere!

If you are curious, their website is:
www.theroosevelthotel.com

Cheers,