Dear colleagues:

We are having trouble finding this article for one of our art historians:

Author: Hidemichi, Tanaka.
Title: A new analysis of ignudi in the Sistine Chapel, as symbols fourfold
elements.
Physical Details: 47 illustrations; plans, elevations.
In: Spazio XII (1976) 52-68.

Unfortunately the original RILA record in BHA doesn't give an ISSN and we have
had no luck with ILL requests. There was a journal called "Spazio" in the
1950s,
but we're not sure it's the same one.

Can any of you identify "Spazio" and see if you hold the 1976 volume?

Many thanks for any and all assistance.
Jane

Jane Devine-Mejia, Architecture/Art Librarian
Architecture Library, 117 Bond Hall
University of Notre Dame
Notre Dame, Indiana 46556-5652
tel:574-631-9401/631-6654