From: Maximilian Schich [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, June 19, 2002 3:55 PM
To: Wellington, Jean (WELLINJS); [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARLIS-L] Dyabola

Dear all,

(Dear Jean, please forward this to the ARLIS-list, as we cannot submit
E-Mails there)

There should not be any difference in using the different Dyabola URL's.
We are going to fix that.

The Attic Grave Reliefs are available on the web. I can access them.
Maybe there is a they are not listed in your IP-account.
Ulrike ([log in to unmask]) will need your details to fix this (Customer-ID
and Key)

Seincerely

Maximilian.

Wellington, Jean (WELLINJS) wrote:

>I think I may have confused some readers with my e-mail.  While we rely on
>the Web version exclusively for the Census because we couldn't get the
>images to display, we access the original bibliographic databases both
ways.
>While the new enhanced Web version is wooing some devotees, mant still
>prefer the clunky CD-ROM version which fortunately works just fine at
Cinti.