Dear Colleagues,

The Library at the Whitney Museum of American Art has almost complete runs
of the following periodicals:

Metropolitan Museum of Art, Bulletin (bound issues)
(v. 11, 1916--1996)

Metropolitan Museum of Art, Annual Report (bound issues)
(1970-1999)

We would prefer to keep the run together, but if you are interested in
specific dates, please e-mail me at [log in to unmask] Although some
issues are missing, the run is almost complete.

We also have the following Gazette des Beaux-Arts:

Vol. 23, March 1943
Vol. 25, November 1943
Vol. 26, February 1944
Vol. 25, April 1944
Vol. 27 May 1945

The periodicals are complimentary, but we do ask that you pay for shipping.

Thanks,

Anne Ziegler

Senior Library Assistant
Frances Mulhall Achilles Library