From: Lucie Stylianopoulos [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, June 19, 2002 10:49 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARLIS-L] Dyabola

Dear All,

First, let me second Jean's comment about the CD-Rom.  We do not use
it; we have used the Web version for about 2 years and it works well.
Our faculty and students are happy with it thanks to some changes
made last year.  The most recent CD can not be loaded on our network.
The subscription covers both CD and web access.

Second, I have been investigating the IP Access problem which we have
also had here at the University of Virginia, despite our best efforts
(and those of Brinkmann) to provide IP access. With help from
colleagues at the University of Maryland Library IT Dept., I looked
at their IP access which is working.  The only difference was the web
address for Dyabola.

This address IS NOT the same as the public site we all use.  When we
changed our link to the correct address, VOILA! we have access.  So
friends, try this link as your web address for Dyabola:

                www.dyabola.de/Index_en.htm

Thanks also to our webmaster Ann Burns for all her hard work on this.
Maximilian and Ulrike, please correct me if this is wrong.  I hope
this works.

yours,

lucie

--
Lucie Wall Stylianopoulos
Collections/User Instruction Manager

tele. 434-924-6604      [log in to unmask]