Barbara Polowy (Smith), Eileen Markson (Bryn Mawr),
and I have compared notes
this morning and shared our exasperation at the lack of
support for DYABOLA. We are particularly concerned about
the apparent inability of the provider to make the web
version work for us with IP recognition.

We have decided to send a joint message of protest.
If others would like to join us, please send me a message
by June 21 stating the nature of the problem at your
institution.

I will string the messages together and send them along.
Please include as many signatures to your message as you
can--other librarians who have worked with you to try to
provide access, scholars who have complained about lack
of access, etc.

If anyone has had success with the web version, or with
getting DYABOLA support to respond to pleas for help,
we would love to know your secret!

Norine Duncan
Brown University