Can some help me determine who owns a title I found in Eureka? I'd like to try to obtain it through inter-library loan (or a photocopy) but my library is not an RLG member.

The record ID is: UTMCMRC20272119-B
(Museum Extension Project (Pennsylvania) visual education material for distribution to public schools and institutions in Pennsylvania. ¯ [Harrisburg?]: Museum Extension Project, Works Project Administration, 1938. ¯ 19 p., plates, 28 cm.

Thanks very much.

James A. Findlay
Librarian, Bienes Center for the Literary Arts, Libraries Division
(A service of the Broward County Board of County commissioners)
(954) 357-8692 Fax (954) 357-6762

www.broward.org/bienes

Broward County Main Library -- MN 6
100 S. Andrews Ave.