From: Visual Resources Association [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On
Behalf Of Susan L. Sanders
Sent: Wednesday, May 08, 2002 2:21 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Facilities Standards

What do you think about going to Dover Books and seeing if they might
reprint it?  They specialize in reprinting books out of print, and do it
very economically.  Whoever has the copyright to the book might want to
approach them.  I have bought some fine out-of -print books from their
company and specialty books (those with an appeal to just a certain
audience) don't seem to be a problem for them.

Susan Sanders, Curator
University of Memphis