Dear ADSL colleagues,
    It's time to be thinking about information you would like to see
included in the next Update column. If there is any news relating to new
positions, special grants or notable gifts your library may have
received, building projects you may be undertaking, etc. ...(anything
you would like to see highlighted, and let the rest of us know about),
please get in touch. I'll need to hear from you by June 7th at the
latest. I'll look forward to hearing from you and would appreciate being
contacted directly. Thanks in advance for your participation,

Ellie

Ellie Nacheman