Dear Colleagues,

We are planning to renovate the BMA Libraries and will be acquiring metal
compact shelving. Unfortunately we will have to remove our lovely oak
shelving purchased from the Library Bureau in the 1930's. We would like to
sell the shelving and wonder if anyone can recommend a vendor who buys
wooden shelving for use in institutional or private libraries.

Any recommendations would be appreciated!

Deirdre Lawrence