I am forwarding this message on behalf of:

-----Original Message-----
From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Saturday, April 27, 2002 2:02 AM
Subject: Dear Friends of USA Institute

You are invited to attend a very important international event in the field
of architecture at Frau Gallery, NYC, on May 7 at 7 PM [212/. It involves
the 30
years anniversary of Controspazio Magazine, one of the most important
magazines of architecture in the world today, published in Rome, Italy.

We trust you can attend, and we trust that you would distribute this
announcement to your contacts over the internet.

We thank you in advance for your interest and support.

Sincerely,

Prof. Livio Dimitriu, Arch.
Senior International Editor, Controspazio Magazine/Italy