Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. Dear Colleagues:

Many of you will have received this message individually, so apologies for cross-posting.

I write to invite directors of academic art and/or architecture branch libraries to complete a survey on staffing issues located at http://www.lib.clemson.edu/abl-survey/.   I would appreciate your forwarding this email to the appropriate recipient at your institution.

This survey has been designed to gain information on staff responsibilities and competencies in branch or departmental Art and/or Architecture libraries in academic institutions. It does not include staff responsible for art/architecture collections housed in a main library. The survey will provide evidence for an article on staffing standards in academic departmental libraries to be published in a thematic edition of the Journal of Library Administration.

The deadline for completing the survey is Friday, May 24. Your contribution to this study will provide valuable insights. I thank you sincerely in advance for your willingness to participate.

Sincerely,

Sarah McCleskey

Sarah E. McCleskey, Head
Gunnin Architecture Library