                   Bulletin #3a:  Silent Auction Update
                         Springtime In the Rockies
                 ARLIS Canda / ARLIS NW Regional Conference
                           Banff, Alberta, Canada
                        Friday 31 May - 2 June, 2002

           http://www.banffcentre.ca/library/carlis/banff/auction

      All of you who are attending our forthcoming conference, please check
out our conference website with the just updated list of titles donated by
Canadian publishers. We are grateful for their support, and look forward to
your participation in what we expect to be a fun event, and a great fringe
benefit of our gathering in Banff.

Kathy Zimon
Banff Conference Committee