I was very pleased to hear one of our upcoming conference speakers featured this morning on NPR's "Morning Edition" regarding New Orleans architectural history.  Renee Montagne takes us on a French Quarter audio tour as part of the "Present at the
Creation" series, and taps into the expertise of Robert Cangelosi, Jr., AIA.  To hear more of his extensive knowledge of New Orleans,  join AASL in the Les Continents Room of the Hotel Inter-Continental this Saturday morning, April 13th, at 10:00 AM.

For NPR coverage of Ms. Montagne's story, see:
http://www.npr.org/programs/morning/features/patc/frenchquarter/index.html

On site conference registration is available from noon to 5:00, Thursday, April 11th, for $90.00

Hope to see many of you there.

Jacqueline Tygart, Art & Architecture Librarian
VP, Association of Architecture School Librarians
Drury University, F. W. Olin Library
900 N. Benton
Springfield, MO  65802

AASL Conference Info @ http://www.library.njit.edu/archlib/aasl/index.cfm