Thanks to all of you who responded to my earlier message offering issue of
October magazine.

They have all been taken.

Due to the number of responses, please note that if you didn't hear directly
from me, you will not be receiving any issues.

Mary Habstritt
John McEnroe Library
New York Studio School
8 West 8th Street