Free back volumes of Gordon + Breach journals!

Last year, Gordon + Breach sold its assets to Taylor & Francis/Routledge.
As a result, Visual Resources: An International Journal of Documentation is
now being published under the Routledge imprint.  Subscription information
is available online at http://www.tandf.co.uk/journals/titles/01973762.html
(click on New Leaflet Available Now to find a copy of the current
brochure/order form).  Special rates are available for members of VRA and
CAA (see page 5 of the brochure).

Now here's something that I just discovered while browsing at the Taylor &
Francis website (http://www.tandf.co.uk/news/pr-12-10-01.html regarding G+B
journal subscriptions.

"To reinforce our commitment we are extending a special offer to Gordon and
Breach subscribers. If you recently cancelled a Gordon & Breach journal
subscription and wish to renew for 2002, we will give you the missing
volumes free of charge (subject to stock availability), so your collection
will be complete. If you are interested in this offer, please contact our
customer service manager at [log in to unmask]"

Christine L. Sundt
Visual Resources Collection
Architecture & Allied Arts Library
Lawrence Hall, Room 300