posted to BACKSERV & ARLIS-L, please forgive any duplication.

The Jen Library is in need of Parkett no.62   We did have it at one
time but it seems to have wandered away.  One of our graduate students
has work in this issue and he wants to document this in his porfolio.
If you have a duplicate or discard we will reimburse postage cost with
stamps or a check.

Thank you very, very much for checking.

Steve Majure
Jen Library