ARLIS members,

The ARLIS Ohio Valley and VRA Great Lakes chapters will be having a joint meeting in Lexington, KY on Friday May 24th.  We are extending our registration deadline to Friday May 10th.  Members in the chapter should have received a brochure in the mail.  All others are welcome to check out our program and print out the registration form from the chapter web site.  The information can be found at:

http://home.insightbb.com/~prunge2/arlisov/latest.html

For further information you may also contact me with questions.
Thanks,
Kerri

Kerri A. Scannell
Fine Arts Librarian, Technical Services
Lucille C. Little Fine Arts Library
University of Kentucky
Lexington, KY 40506-0224
(859) 257-4630
"Do not follow where the path may lead.
Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
--Muriel Strode